Manager or Director, Analytics and Insights ( Experimentation)
Tired of being stuck in the slow lane, waiting weeks to run multi-channel experiments to resolve how best to engage customers? At Fidelity, we believe rapid, robust experimentation is at the heart of a successful digital company, that’s why we’re looking for hardworking analytics professionals who are passionate about crafting the best customer experience. We’re building a platform that enables flawless design, execution and measurement of experiments across multiple channels. If you are passionate about experimentation, rapidly cross-channel integration and platforms that optimize marketing, sales, service, and products, then join our upbeat and hardworking team of specialists who are making a real-world difference for our customers! We have the flexibility to hire at Manager or Director level, based on skills.The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Master’s level or higher in analytics, marketing, information technology, computer science, , statistics, or similar field.
- 5- 7+ years’ experience in a multi-channel organization, preferably eCommerce, digital media, or financial services.
- Proficiency in experimental design and measurement, along with tools such as Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Optimizely, etc.
- Experience with cloud technologies and analytic tools, including Snowflake, AWS Athena, Qlik, Tableau, and knowledge of Python and/or R.
- Naturally collaborative with experience working in an Agile environment, including with remote teams, both on and offshore.
- Excellent written, oral communication, project management and presentation skills, and the ability to communicate sophisticated data and statistics in a simple and clear way
Fidelity is looking for an accomplished analytics professional to be a creative and collaborative team member, helping develop and drive experimentation analytics on our Experimentation Platform squad. This work includes developing analytic methods, experimentation, and data analytics to improve customer experiences and delivering relevant content. You'll be part of a team of hardworking individual contributors with a diverse set of skills across analytics, engineering, and data science, partnering to optimize and personalize the Fidelity experience.The Skills You Bring
- Passion to encourage and motivate the team
- Commitment to multi-functional collaboration to achieve the best results for Fidelity
- Versatile mix of analytics and technical skills, focusing on customer needs
- Intellectual curiousity, taking the initiative to learn new skills and share that knowledge with others
- Extensive experience partnering with key stakeholders to understand their business questions, and delivering self-service experimentation solutions
- Work on a team to develop the Experimentation Platform and applications that transforms Fidelity’s customer experience.
- Determine and help develop digital experiments, analytic methods and capabilities to meet the needs of our customers.
- As a continuous learner, stay abreast of the latest innovations across analytics, proactively developing skills to maintain outstanding expertise.
Fidelity places a strong emphasis on making using data to drive growth and profitability. The Manager or Director plays a meaningful role in building the analytic tools and capabilities that drive the organization’s strategic business decisions.Certifications:
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.