Manager/Sr. Manager, Analytics and Insights (Personalization)
Are you frustrated your company focuses on a one-size fits all model for customer experience, not recognizing that your analytic insights could drive a more personalized approach? Fidelity is passionate about crafting one-to-one personalized experiences for our customers. If you’re an innovative and analytically minded problem solver who wants to work at the crossroads of personalization, analytics, and AI-based experiences then we want you to join our team and help transform our customer experiences. With over 26 million customers trusting us with their life savings, each with different goals, you’ll have the opportunity to help transform how we personalize their experience and help them achieve their goals. The future of analytics is now, so come join us as we build personalized experiences! This role can be hired at Manager or Senior Manager level, depending on skills.The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Master’s or higher in data science, machine learning, computational, predictive or business analytics, computer science, or statistics.
- Consistent record using Snowflake, AWS Athena, Qlik/Tableau, and strong solid grasp of Python and/or R.
- Experience with AWS cloud platforms, including Athena, Redshift, DynamoDB, SageMaker. Certification as an AWS Cloud Practitioner or Solutions Architect preferred.
- Conceptual understanding and basic experience with stream processing services such as Kafka, AWS Kinesis, Apache Storm, Spark Streaming, etc.
- Naturally collaborative with experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, project management and presentation skills, and the ability to communicate complex data and concepts succinctly.
- Proven track record of engagement and collaboration is required
Fidelity is looking for an accomplished data science and analytics professional to be a creative and collaborative team member, helping develop and drive the analytics of personalization. This work will span a wide range of data and use cases focused on improving customer experiences and delivering relevant real-time content. You'll be part of a team of hardworking individual contributors with a diverse set of skills across analytics, data engineering, and data science, partnering together to personalize the Fidelity experience.The Skills You Bring
- Passion to work to encourage and empower the team.
- Commitment to collaboration to achieve the best results for Fidelity.
- Versatile mix of analytic and technical skills, always focusing on the customer needs.
- Intellectual curiousity, taking the initiative to learn new skills and share that knowledge with others.
- As part of a team, develops the personalization engine and applications that transforms Fidelity’s customer experience.
- Assists with crafting personalization analytic needs and capabilities to meet the needs of our customers along with your fellow analysts, product owners, and senior leaders.
- As a continuous learner, stays abreast of the latest innovations across analytics, data science, and machine learning, proactively developing analytics skills to maintain extraordinary expertise.
Fidelity places a strong emphasis on making decisions using data to drive growth and profitability. The Manager/Senior manager will play a meaningful role in building the analytic tools and capabilities that drive the organization’s strategic business decisions.Certifications:
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.