As a Core Platforms Squad Leader within the Employer Domain, you blend product ownership with a deep agile leadership skill. You have a transformational mindset to deliver an outstanding experience for our WI clients. You are passionate about contributing to our client’s experience, with a focus on Product Central. You will partner with other leaders to influence broader strategic decisions and roadmaps, define resource requirements, set the mission and bring the team together to execute on specific deliverables. You will ensure alignment on the "what" and "when" of the work performed by the team through ongoing planning and prioritization.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s degree required with experience in financial solutions
- 7+ years of related platform leadership experience and/or product management
- Strong understanding of agile tools, JIRA & JIRA Align
- Proven Agile leadership experience
- A foundational understanding and curiosity for platform capabilities
- Strong communication, presentation and collaboration experience with internal and external customers
The Skills You Bring
- You bring a business-value driven approach
- You establish and maintain trusted relationships
- You are comfortable having trade off conversations
- You can build, lead and empower highly engaged teams
- You have an innovative mentality balanced with thoughtful risk-taking to deliver outcomes
- You have a customer-centric mentality and a strong advocate for solving problems and reducing client friction
- You practice continuous improvement agile approach and a growth mindset
The Value You Deliver
- Set an overall product strategy / vision through collaboration
- Anticipating, discovering, and prioritizing client / partner needs to serve as the voice of the clients and guide the squad
- Serving and supporting the squad by working directly with its members to prioritize and evolve capabilities; removing obstacles to deliver customer and business value.
- Making informed trade-off decisions to deliver value in increments and adjust based on findings
- Evaluating progress against squad objectives, removing impediments to making progress
- Deliver business results and customer value – define specific and measurable OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) for your team and measure results
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.