Contract Recruiting Opportunity with BrokerHunter!!
At BrokerHunter, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter and sourcing professional to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and managing relocations and intern program.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups, social media and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
This is a full time position for a 3 month term that could be a longer term after the first of the year. Work from Home or in our offices in Alpharetta GA
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Zoom, and online meeting platform skills
- Social Media knowledge, particularly LinkedIN
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- 2-4 years experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- Minimum 2 years’ experience recruiting in relevant industry environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Since 1999, BROKERHUNTER has become a leading destination for Financial Services Jobs and Talent!
Our community of professionals are in the Securities, Insurance and Banking sectors with an emphasis on FINRA licensed candidates, careers and jobs. We specialize in Financial Advisor jobs and recruiting along with supporting roles including Sales Assistants, Branch / Sales Managers, Compliance, Operations and more.
Helping Financial Services Professionals find New Career Opportunities - it's what we do! Home office located in Alpharetta GA
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!