Senior Equity Sales Trader
Blaylock Van, LLC, an established Minority Owned Business Enterprise broker dealer, specializing in the underwriting of public corporate entities of a national scope, seeks a Senior Equity Sales Trader to augment its growing industry presence. Successful candidates will have at least 8-10 years of experience in the sale of IPOs and the secondary trading of equities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must have an independent book of institutional agency business with strong buy-side relationships.
- Work closely with the management team sharing responsibilities for servicing the firm’s institutional clients.
- Coordinate and host client meetings, and events
- Equity middle office and operations experience is a plus.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 8-10 years of experience preferred
- Experience in direct selling, account management and the ability to manage multiple complex relationships
- Proficient in the Microsoft Excel and Bloomberg and technology applications
- Excel, VBA, Python and other coding skills are a plus
- Series 7, 63, 55 licensed
Notes: Must be authorized to work full time in the U.S., this Firm does not offer sponsorship for work visas of any type.
For questions on this opportunity, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply to this ad
Apply for Senior Equity Sales Trader
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly