Financial Consultant I - West Hartford, CT
Are you ready to use your life experience to make abigger impact?
Is it time to explore new challenges and acquire newskills?
If you're considering a fresh start in a new career,or returning to work after a career break - we have the perfect solution for you!
Whether you are transitioningfrom another industry or returning to work full time after a break, Fidelity recognizes the value in your lifeexperience and the unique skills you bring to the table. We want to partnerwith you in a program where you will use your life experience to connectpersonally with clients and lead them on a path of financial security.
Have you always had an interest in investmentproducts?
Do you value you the importance of having a sound financialplan?
We offer a Financial Consultantopportunity that provides structured training with a clear path to becominga full-time consultant at Fidelity. This program is a paidopportunity, specifically designed to help you transition into financial servicesales.
In the FC1 Program, you willreceive best-in-class training and skill development that will help youacclimate seamlessly into a new consultant position.
- Robust & formal training schedule both in classroom and in abranch, to develop the skills you need to build meaningful relationships withclients
- Structured study sessions working to obtain your Series 7 & Series66 licenses
- Whether you're new to the industry or returning to a career infinancial services, you'll receive customized coaching and development for acareer in financial planning
- Competitive, predictable compensation throughout the program
Starting over or starting again - let us support you.
Your sharp focus, motivation anddesire to make a positive impact in your community are prime attributes as youlearn to provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients andhelp expand the acquisition of new customers.
The Experience We're Looking For
- 5 or more years of successfulsales experience in another industry
- Keen ability to present complex solutions or products to asophisticated client base
- Degree and/or other professional certifications highly preferred, butnot required
The Skills You Bring
- You are eager to learn about various investment products so that youmay help customers make more informed decisions that enable them to plan for astrong financial future
- You are comfortable working in a competitive sales environment
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience, you have apassion for seeing those in your community thrive
- Driven by results, you take initiative and surpass expectations
The Value You Deliver
- Supporting our client by providing comprehensive investment solutionsand retirement plans to meet their needs both now, and for their future.
- Effectively engage clientsthrough face to face interactions, reflecting your interpersonal communicationand relationship building skills
- Continue to make a positive impact on your community while honing yourprofessional skills and experience
How Your Work Impacts theOrganization
Working in our Investor Center,you will learn how to offer guidance and personalized financial planning tocustomers in a face to face setting, and help to extend the reach of Fidelity'sbrand. At Fidelity, you'll have the support of a well-rounded teamof professionals and full access to some of the best resources and tools in theindustry. You'll be making a difference while moving your career inan exciting new direction!
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.