Financial Advisor- Crestwood Capital
If you are a passionate competitor and born problem solver who is ready to take control of your earnings and your career, the M Financial Magnet Training Program may put you on the ideal career path. We’re looking for the next generation of advisors—those whose drive, desire to excel, and entrepreneurial spirit can help them, and our company, provide the unique solutions our high net-worth clients want and deserve.
The M Magnet Program will help you get the necessary training and guidance you need to be successful in our market as a Financial Advisor. Working at Atlas Advisory Group, one of our exclusive Member Firms, you’ll go through a robust and immersive curriculum and have the assistance of M’s industry experts every step of the way, through mentorship, access to industry thought leaders throughout our network, sophisticated marketing support, and a proprietary prospecting platform that gives you an immediate advantage with our affluent clients.
This opportunity capitalizes on your ability to lead independently, which allows you to control your own career growth all the while building and nurturing long-term client relationships. Not only is the earning potential unlimited, but you’ll end each day feeling confident that you positively changed the lives of your clients –and your own life.
You need to have:
- Experience working in a client-facing role, preferably in a consultative sales role.
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial sales environment with a high level of autonomy, independence, and interpersonal collaboration.
- Passionate about becoming an insurance and financial service professional and obtaining registrations, licensing, and/or certifications relevant to the life insurance and financial services industry. (Series 7, Series 66)
- Commitment to complete a two-year sales and industry training and development program for new Advisors.
- A strong code of professional ethics and integrity.
- 5-7 years of transferable work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.