Senior Account Executive
We are a hybrid Private Equity Firm with sales offices in Irvine, CA and Dallas, TX. We are seeking investment professionals with private placement experience and a book (base) of existing clients to join our team! However, we are interested in speaking with anyone that has raised private capital (equity) and has an exceptional track record.
Through innovation we are bringing the first truly green process that is disruptive in the oil clean up and remediation industry. With over three decades of securities industry experience, our founders have been involved in all phases of the securities industry including public and private offerings, as well as several innovative concepts in private equity funding.
- You are self-motivated and can work as a team in a coachable environment
- Basic to intermediate computer abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Speak clearly and have an ear for sales
- Successful business development experience
- Energy, excitement and enthusiasm
- High integrity, ethical standards, and a commitment to company standards
- Outstanding telephone and customer service etiquette
The current equities market has had almost a decade of expansion and could fall out of bed at anytime. Most people know this. Now is a perfect time for private equity investors to diversify into other financial vehicles while retaining earned profits. As part of the Market Awareness department, you will be working as a Senior Account Executive. Your role will be contacting interested parties and introducing them to participate in available Company programs.
We offer competitive compensation, bonus & equity participation for seasoned finance professionals. For those who excel, rapid growth is readily available. We will meet qualified candidates in our Irvine, California headquarters over the course of 2019.