Our vision is to be an elite organization which offers sales solutions, products, services and support to independent advisors who are committed to satisfying the financial objectives of their clients. We maintain a keen awareness of emerging trends to anticipate and exceed our clients’ needs and expectations. Our employee owners work diligently to maintain a synergistic, highly motivated and goal-oriented environment, which translates to outstanding service and support for our clients and advisors!
We are currently hiring experienced financial advisors who are seeking a relationship where they can truly focus on client relationships while having a trusted partner handle the day-to-day components of operations, compliance and various administrative tasks. More time in front of your clients equates to stronger business models and higher revenue streams.
As with most firms, we have the need to fulfill succession planning strategies with many of our aging advisors. These opportunities exist today and will continue to develop over the next few years. Grow your business through acquisitions!
The below describes the ideal candidates we are looking to have join our firm.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in financial planning/ investments/ estate planning.
- Experience and success with complex Estate Planning, Wealth Transfer, and other investment
- plans acquired by affluent individuals, families, business owner, and corporations.
- Experience with a broad spectrum of financial services products, including investment products,
- estate planning.
- Minimum transferable AUM of $25 MM, no exceptions.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Exceptional relationship building skills, including ability to work effectively with your clients and their
- professional advisors.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Articulate, both in verbal and written communication.
- Achievement orientation, high energy, creative, entrepreneurial and optimistic.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field, MBA preferred.
- CFP certification a plus
- Securities registration: Series 7 and 66 is required. Life and Health preferred
We offer some of the most competitive payout rates found within an OSJ culture. This in addition to our BGA compensation structure gives you an advantage over the competition.
The successful candidate will be highly professional, ethical and rigorously honest. This individual will ensure that Company’s culture is maintained at all levels and that the achievement of goals will not be at the expense of the Company’s core values, purpose or mission.
If you feel you are qualified to meet the discerning standards of one of the nation’s finest Financial Services Firm, please apply for the role. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC. Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. is separately owned and other entities and/or marketing names, products or services referenced here are independent of Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
Apply for Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly