Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in financial planning/ investments.
- Experience and success working with affluent individuals, families, and business owners.
- An understanding of global and domestic markets and how they affect the stock markets and returns.
- Minimum transferable AUM of $25MM, negotiable.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Exceptional relationship building skills, including the ability to work effectively with clients and other advisors.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Articulate, both in verbal and written communication.
- Willingness to participate in media opportunities.
- Achievement orientated, high energy, creative, and optimistic.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Marketing preferred.
- Securities registration Series 7 and 66 is required.
- Compensation is negotiable depending upon experience.
Apply for Financial Advisor/Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly