Independent Financial Advisor - Century City
Independent Financial Advisor
Advisors who choose to partner with NWF are self-motivated, experienced, dedicated, and client-focused. Our advisors draw on years of experience that put them in a league of their own, and with us they find the dedicated service and support that enables them to grow and maintain their business.
We offer you the support and solutions that are essential to help you reach your business goals while still giving you the independence you are looking for. When you join NWF Advisory, you join a dynamic group of professionals who share your ambition and goals, and who can also understand challenges you may come across.
By partnering with NWF you also join one of the largest broker-dealers, Royal Alliance Associates, Inc., that has the resources, support, and experience of one of America’s largest networks of independent advisors—Advisor Group. We invite you to explore the many benefits of NWF and look forward to discussing the opportunity of joining our team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in financial planning/ investments/ estate planning.
- Experience and success with complex Estate Planning, Wealth Transfer, and other investment plans acquired by affluent individuals, families, business owner, and corporations.
- Experience with a broad spectrum of financial services products, including investment products, estate planning.
- Minimum transferable AUM of $25MM
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Exceptional relationship building skills, including ability to work effectively with clients and their advisors.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Articulate, both in verbal and written communication.
- Achievement orientation, high energy, creative, and optimistic.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field, MBA preferred.
- CFP certification a plus
- Securities registration Series 7 or 6,63,65,66
Industry High Payouts and Commissions
The successful candidate will be highly professional, ethical and rigorously honest. This individual will ensure that Company’s culture is maintained at all levels and that the achievement of goals will not be at the expense of the Company’s core values, purpose or mission.
If you feel you are qualified to meet the discerning standards of one of the nation’s finest Financial Services Firm, please apply for the role. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Independent Financial Advisor - Century City
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly