Investment and Insurance Sales
Farmers® Financial Services Agent Opportunity
Over the more than 90-year history of the Farmers Insurance® organization, we have shown an unwavering commitment to helping the customers that we are privileged to serve. Farmers Insurance is excited to continue to grow and expand the ways that we can help customers be smarter about their life insurance and financial services through the Farmers Financial Services Agent (FSA) program. FSAs have an opportunity to develop their own life insurance and financial services business, and to build lasting relationships with Farmers agents who ask the FSA to help them introduce life insurance and financial services options to current Farmers customers in their agencies.
Our more than 12,000 Farmers agents have helped build Farmers into one of the most recognizable brands in the country. Utilizing that strong brand, the existing relationships Farmers agents have with our customers and their knowledge and experience, FSAs have a tremendous opportunity to make a big difference in customers’ lives as well as their own.
“Farmers Insurance®" and "Farmers®" are trade names for a group of affiliated insurers providing insurance for automobiles, homes and small businesses. Farmers Insurance is proud to serve more than 10 million households with over 19 million individual policies nationally, through the efforts of more than 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees. Farmers Insurance Exchange, the largest of the three primary insurers that make up Farmers Insurance, is recognized as one of the largest U.S. companies on the 2018 Fortune 500 list.
For more information about Farmers Insurance, visit Farmers.com, Twitter and Instagram, @WeAreFarmers, or Facebook.com/FarmersInsurance.
Farmers® Financial Services Agent
Farmers New World Life Insurance Company & Farmers Financial Solutions, LLC
- Austin, Dallas and Houston TX
Entrepreneurs who take advantage of this business opportunity can enjoy:
- Competitive commissions for mutual funds, annuities, and life insurance.
- Developing relationships with Farmers Insurance® agents to offer life insurance and investment products to existing Farmers customers.
- Up to $10,000 in short term award opportunities.
- Access to support resources, including a dedicated contact and training opportunities.
- A business transition opportunity, including an opportunity to transition your business to family.
Self-Motivation & Independence
- You know how to set goals for your business and execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to work within a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
Licensing & Experience
- Must have Series 6 or 7, Series 63, and state life insurance license
- At least 1 year of customer facing sales experience in the Life and Financial Services industry
Background & Credit Check
- Satisfactory results of background and credit check
- Business Networking
- Business Development
- Business Strategy
GROW WITH FARMERS®. APPLY TODAY!