OSJ - Financial Services Executive - Sales Manager
Royal Alliance the leading Broker Dealer for Independent Financial Advisory Practices offering comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. One of the largest businesses of its kind in the United States specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
We are searching for Independent Financial Advisor Practice Managers or OSJ’s, to oversee and direct HNW Financial Advisors and Administrative Staff under their supervision. Insure consistent compliance with all federal, state, and FINRA rules and regulations, as well as all Royal Alliance financial policies and procedures. This key partner will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of their business in an entrepreneurial manner. OSJ’s will partner with Regional Business Development and Supervision to deliver coaching, training and performance assessments that support the development and success of your Financial Advisors. Producing and Non – Producing Managers are welcome. We are an organization that embraces diversity and welcome and encourage all qualifies applicantes to apply.
- Candidates will currently hold Series 8, 9/10, or 24. Series 7 ,66 or 63/65), equivalent licenses.
- 3+ years leading, coaching, and managing high performing sales teams within the financial services industry
- Existing and transferable individual or team production of T-12 $1MM.
- Proven ability to drive integration across solutions and drive results through superior delivery and sales management
- Ability to be a change agent and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in building effective client minded sales strategies which impact the business line
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, strongly preferred
We understand that quality comes at a price and are not shy about offering industry leading compensation package. We provide an opportunity to achieve some of the most competitive and industry high payouts. In addition to this we offer a best in market benefits programs. Additional Incentive trips and Specialty Training opportunities are available to our highest producing partners.
This job is not for everyone, we know that. We do not apologize for the high standards we expect from our candidates. We seek the top 1% of Individuals in our Industry but, believe that we are among the top 1% of employers in return. If you believe you have what it takes and the motivation to push your career to the highest levels, we invite you to submit your CV or resume for consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for future discussion.