Independent Financial Advisor
Northwest Retirement Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1994 as a firm specializing in retirement planning. The two principal owners of the firm have over 50 years of combined experience in financial services. We specifically designed the corporation to provide extensive services to our clients, to help them potentially achieve their financial goals. As a result, Northwest Retirement Services, Inc. has become one of the largest companies of its kind in the Pacific Northwest.
We offer access to a full range of 403(b) Plans, 401(k), Pension, Profit Sharing Plans, IRA, Roth IRA, Simple IRA and 401(k) Sepps, Pension Plans and P.E.R.S.*
Due to significant firm growth we are searching for a Series 6 or Series 7 licensed Financial Advisor who is willing to become a Retirement Income Planning Specialist with endorsements by the National Union Mentorship and Marketing program. As a member of the firm this Advisor will be afforded the opportunity to receive lead flow coming from sources that the firm generates.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in financial planning/ investments/ estate planning.
- Experience and success with complex Estate Planning, Wealth Transfer, and other investment plans acquired by affluent individuals, families, business owner, and corporations.
- Experience with a broad spectrum of financial services products, including investment products, estate planning.
- Minimum transferable AUM of $25MM or T-12 $250K, no exceptions.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Exceptional relationship building skills, including ability to work effectively with clients and their advisors.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Articulate, both in verbal and written communication.
- Achievement orientation, high energy, creative, and optimistic.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field, MBA preferred.
- CFP certification a plus
- Securities registration Series 6 or 7 and 63/65 or 66.
The successful candidate will be highly professional, ethical and rigorously honest. This individual will ensure that Company’s culture is maintained at all levels and that the achievement of goals will not be at the expense of the Company’s core values, purpose or mission.
If you feel you are qualified to meet the discerning standards of one of the nation’s finest Financial Services Firm servicing the 403(b) Plans, 401(k), Pension, Profit Sharing Plans, IRA, Roth IRA, Simple IRA and 401(k) Sepps, Pension Plans and P.E.R.S.*, please submit a CV or resume for consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.