Sr. Proposal Consultant/Proposal Consultant- Retirement Services
The Proposal Consultant will develop and produce effective sales materials, primarily Requests for Proposals, in support of Fidelity Workplace Investing's overall business goals. Each document is customized and includes a set of unique requirements specifically designed to provide Fidelity's external customers, including: employers, plan sponsors, and third-party consultants/advisors with a clear understanding and detailed description of the value proposition Fidelity brings to its clients and how our product and service delivery model works.
The Proposal Consultant is responsible for the management, completion, and production of proposal requests for some of our most visible and complex opportunities from internal business partners, including Account Executives, Solution Architects, Product and Services Consultants, Managing Directors, and Senior Management. The Proposal Consultant excels in developing strong relationships with internal clients, facilitating effective communication, and successfully managing projects in an extremely fast paced environment with little supervision. The Proposal Consultant is also in charge of training and mentoring new associates and serving as a team leader or coach for others on the team. He/she also takes the lead on initiatives that drive efficiencies and improve processes across the team and broader organization.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's Degree required; degree in Marketing, English, or Journalism preferred
- Three to five years financial industry experience and/or three to five years proposal management experience
The Skills You Bring
- You can demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent project management skills and you display the ability to effectively manage all moving parts and complete all deliverables within tight timeframes
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with business partners and team members at all levels of the organization
- Strong collaboration and networking skills; you have the ability to appropriately manage expectations with individuals at a higher level in the organization
- You are a strong individual contributor within a team environment and ability to work with minimal supervision
Sales & Relationship Management