Part - Time - Transaction Processing Representative II
A dynamic position which focuses on the ability to process paper transactions while providing a balance of quality and productivity.
You will be a part of the Paper Processing business unit. This business unit is primarily responsible for the handling of the mail (USPS and Overnight packages) that comes into the company from our customers. The work you perform is important as most groups that have a hand in processing the work do not have access to the physical paperwork. Specific review steps can only be handled by the Paper Processing business unit.
The Expertise You Have
- High school diploma preferred or 2 years of related experience
- 2 years of experience in a service-oriented, dynamic, metrics based company is a plus
The Skills You Bring
- Your work requires concentrated mental and visual attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a team environment is essential.
- You are a highly motivated, self-directed, independent thinker.
- You are flexible and have the ability to adapt to change.
- A deep understanding of computer systems is not required; however, a basic knowledge is needed.
The Value You Deliver
- Extracting and preparing documents for scanning through the operation of automated mail extraction equipment or manually removing envelope contents and following specific business partner rules for scan preparation, In Good Order (IGO) / Not In Good Order (NIGO) review and signature guarantee validation, crafting batch cover sheets for scanning. This processing facilitates Fidelity's ability to process incoming customer requests within legal and regulatory constraints.
- Image customer correspondence by orienting pages, scanning documents and validating the application of an accurate, legible scan line, then following business rules to pull and forward originals, creating files and using them to archive documents. The imaging process must be timely and accurate to process incoming customer requests within legal and regulatory constraints.