Individual Retirement POS - Ops Processor Sr
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Your future team
As part of the Individual Retirement Policy Owner Services Team, you will be responsible for processing a variety of non-financial transactions such as beneficiary and address changes. You will service accounts on various operating systems; change and or update product features/services to the accounts; send funds and update required fields accurately; communicate directly with advisors and other key field representatives regarding Policy Owner Services financial transactions; review and assemble contracts; ensure compliance with all transaction processing.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business and our clients! Help us be our client's most valued insurer.
• Maintain high work standards while reviewing and processing complex financial documents.
• Must have a strong expertise across a broad range of financial products.
• Must quickly understand all of the various financial services offered and how the related financial documents are processed and their impact on customer's accounts.
• Meet daily production goals and quality review goals by processing transactions timely and accurately.
• Handle special projects assigned for complex problems in order to coordinate and resolve issues. Evaluate and resolve escalated and high priority cases using research skills, alternative approaches, and by utilizing different resolution methods.
What we are looking for:
• 3 to 5 years of clerical experience with heavy data entry skills and utilize Microsoft Word and Excel products.
• Strong knowledge of financial product lines preferred.
• Must be able to work overtime with little notice due to requirements of processing standards and workload.
• Written and oral customer service skills
• Previous Sun America experience preferred
What our employees like most about working for AIG:
- Employee atmosphere and people approach
- Career path and growth potential
- Generous Paid Time Off (AIG recognizes the importance of work life balance)
- Generous Benefits Plan: FSA, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Dollar for dollar matching up to 6% with immediate vesting plus an additional 3% from AIG.
- Company opportunities for local charitable and community participation and giving
AIG is one of the world's largest insurance organizations providing protection and financial solution, with a history dating back to 1919. Over 56,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions around the globe. The Life and Retirement business provides Americans with protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.