Financial Consultant Program - Financial Representative - Jacksonville, Florida
You are passionate about our customers and committed to ensuring an outstanding client experience. Come join a team of like-minded professionals who are delivering exceptional service and are dedicated to the financial well-being of our customers. At Fidelity, we give you the tools so you can create your future.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Series 7 preferred (required within 6 months of hire)
- Series 63 preferred (required within 90 days of passing the series 7 exam)
- Banking, insurance, or financial experience is encouraged
- College degree preferred
The Purpose of Your Role
As a key member of the branch team, we depend on you to leave a positive and long-lasting impression on our valued customers. You are the first point of contact for our clients as they enter the branch. In addition to being the face of Fidelity, we depend on you to be diligent around compliance, process monetary transactions, and identify sales opportunities.
The Skills You Bring
- You have superb interpersonal and communication skills, and are enthusiastic to interact with our customers
- An aptitude for sales to proactively uncover needs while interacting with our clients
- Consistent attention to detail and prioritization ability
The Value You Deliver
- You are sensitive to the diverse needs of others and are passionate about providing solutions
- Thoughtfully work to resolve transactional, informational and service needs at the front counter
- Responsible for educating our clients on the numerous products and services available to them
- By identifying customer needs, you partner with members of the branch team to introduce additional Fidelity products and services in order to retain and build Fidelity assets
How Your Work Impacts the OrganizationWorking in our Investor Center, you help to extend the reach of Fidelity's brand. At Fidelity, you'll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with great benefits. While you build relationships here, you will also be building your career!