Part-Time Sales Assistant - Plano, TX
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business.
- Providing administrative support to a VALIC sales professional
- Primarily scheduling appointments with existing clients
- Monitor and manage Financial Advisor's calendar and sales leads
- Assist with processing paperwork and client mailings
- Performing other office tasks such as copying, taking messages, distributing mail items, etc.
- This position will not perform selling duties, nor advise clients
What we are looking for
- Excellent verbal communication and have the ability to interact effectively with external contact
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Must consistently exercise discretion in handling client interactions and information
- Must be proficient with applicable computer applications, including managing Outlook e-mail, MS Word. MS Excel and also acquire and maintain a working knowledge of VALIC sales materials
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Three years office clerical experience including two years in marketing, insurance, financial services or customer service environment a plus
Hours & Compensation:
- 20-25 hours per week - Flexible hours
- Starting pay rate at $15.00/ hour
- No securities licensing required
2745 Dallas Parkway, Ste 480, Plano, TX 75093
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.