Senior Manager, Customer Knowledge and Strategic Insights: Life Events Planning %26 Advice Analytic
Do you want to be part of a team that revolutionizes how a Financial Services firm interacts with its customers? Do you have a demonstrated track record of generating data-driven insights that help the team deliver game-changing experiences? Come join a world-class analytics team and work in an agile way to inform the creation of the best customer experiences in the Financial Services industry.
Customer Knowledge & Strategic Insights (CKSI) is an analytics and research group with a mission to proactively anticipate and predict our clients' needs and future behaviors using Data, Analytics, Customer Research and AI Solutions. As a member of the CKSI Analytics Chapter, you will support the Planning & Advice Services business, and your work will play a critical role in developing innovative customer experiences to help our clients plan for and navigate through critical life events.
As the Senior Manager, Customer Knowledge and Strategic Insights, you will work on the Life Events squad - an agile team that is building and deploying a new, deep and diversified customer experience focused on the major life moments that impact our clients and their loved ones. As one of Fidelity's strategic “Fast Start” initiatives, the squad partners with key stakeholders and teams across the Fidelity enterprise to create scalable and consistent end-to-end planning experiences. Your teammates will be inter-disciplinary (e.g., product development, user experience design, end-to-end process design, technology) within the Personal Investing (PI) business at Fidelity, and will look to you as a senior subject matter expert in analytics.
You will analyze customer and market data to provide the insights that drive the Life Event squad's strategy by:
- Assessing the opportunity size of specific life events (e.g., divorce, home-purchase, etc.)
- Profiling and predicting the customers experiencing these life events
- Understanding the most critical customer needs in building life event planning experiences
- Measuring the effectiveness and business value of in-market and experimental or test experiences
The Expertise You Have
- 6 years of relevant experience bringing a data-driven approach to strategic business decision making
- Expertise with industry-leading analytics approaches (e.g., digital analytics, A/B testing, database analytics, data visualization) and tools (e.g., Adobe, Clarabridge, Clicktale, Qlik, SQL, Tableau) to transform data into actionable insights
- Experience with big data technologies / languages such as Hadoop, Apache Pig, Hive, Python a plus
- Naturally collaborative with experience working in an Agile environment
- Proven track record presenting to senior executives—conveying complex analyses and delivering meaningful insights in a simple, clear and actionable way
- Prior work experience at a leading digital company (Amazon, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn), financial services firm, or consulting firm/agency
- MBA or Master's degree in a quantitative / technical field such as Engineering, Economics, Statistics
- Intellectual curiosity, initiative, and love for learning new skills and capabilities
The Value You Deliver
- Partnering with key stakeholders to formulate learning agendas, raising strategic and provocative questions that stretch the thinking of the team
- Delivering data-driven and actionable insights to enable objective, informed business and product decisions
- Driving a culture of experimentation—i.e., designing, running, analyzing, and interpreting experimental tests (e.g., A/B Testing)
- Engaging in customer-focused, cross-functional collaboration across the organization
- Staying abreast of the latest innovations across the analytics industry, proactively developing your analytics skills to maintain your world-class expertise, and sharing that knowledge and expertise throughout the organization