Contact Center Rep I
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
At AIG we are looking for candidates who have both the skills and passion to help us achieve excellence. As a Customer Service Rep I, you will be on the “front line” providing an exceptional customer service experience for clients, brokers and internal/external business partners. Our service organization is responsible for servicing policyholder and agent inquiries focused on delivering a best in class customer experience. Each customer contact provides you with an opportunity to reach your goals and make an impact on our business. You will have the opportunity to do the following:
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business.
- Provide loyalty-building service to customers (policy holders, producers, internal associates and client companies) by answering incoming calls with a high degree of accuracy and speed, while consistently meeting key department performance metrics.
- Provide a single point of contact for responding to case inquires related to status, selected data changes, required forms information and documenting all inquiries and any corresponding action taken.
- Effectively communicate policy information and company procedures to all customer of the firm
- Answer a high volume of policy holder and producer telephone calls while pro-actively evaluating concerns, requests and problems.
- Perform all transactions necessary to satisfy requests using the multiple computer systems and productivity tools.
- Meet or exceed all performance contact center metrics for the position.
- Shift hours are Monday - Friday and can range anywhere from 7am to 7pm
What we are looking for:
- Must be flexible with work hours (shift can start as late as around 10am) - Shift hours are Monday - Friday and can range anywhere from 7am to 7pm
- Strong PC skills and using multiple programs simultaneously.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrate and practice strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate on a consistent basis follow through skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to change to meet the needs of the clients and department.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Benefits: 24 days of paid time off annually (PTO), holiday pay, automatic 3% 401K contribution. Additional 6% company 401K match program (100% vesting from day 1), medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more....
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.