Customer Service Rep - Processing / Financial and Non-Financial Changes
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Job ID: JR1811739 Customer Service Rep - Processing / Financial and Non-Financial Changes
Your Future Team
DSA Re: In 2016, AIG created a third reporting segment, Legacy, to manage non-core assets and liabilities, and businesses in run-off, with the objective of balancing the benefits of return of capital or capital redeployment, with potential near-term reductions in book value. The launch of the DSA Re entity in 2017 was an important early step in achieving that objective. AIG continued the DSA Re strategy by announcing a strategic partnership with The Carlyle Group to achieve the long-term vision for DSA Re. DSA Re currently reinsures $36 billion of AIG's Legacy Life and Annuity and General Insurance liabilities. DSA Re's diversified risk portfolio, strong claims operation, and efficient administration capabilities provide the foundation for a platform that can be scaled over time to offer unique solutions to external parties. AIG and Carlyle plan to build DSA Re into a standalone platform with financial strength that complements its strategically differentiated capabilities. For more information, please visit http://www.aig.com/investor-relations.
Your Contribution at AIG/DSA Re
- Process routine to complex Financial and Non-Financial Changes on In-force contracts.
- Provide assistance to escalated requests submitted by all departments concerning Financial and Non-Financial Changes.
- Provide assistance and advisement to AIGSS for Financial and Non-Financial Change work types.
What we are looking for
- High school graduate or equivalent and 2 or more years of job related experience or specialized education appropriate of the work performed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with other Customer Service employees as well as internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and/or handle shifting priorities internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.