AS - Administrative Support
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
At AIG Group Retirement, we strive to help our clients make some of the most important financial decisions in their lives and prepare for a dignified retirement. In support of that, we are significantly increasing our investments to digitize and modernize our operating platform to provide great client experiences. We are looking for a motived executive assistant to support senior executives and their team in this exciting and dynamic atmosphere.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Calendar management with limited or no consultation, ability to prioritize meetings and resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, as well as take meeting notes, as required.
- Organize and oversee company-wide meetings and events.
- Arrange and manage all travel and related logistics
- Prepare periodic reports and track / follow up on actions
- Process and manage expense reports; reconciliation/reimbursements.
- Assist with projects / programs / company level initiatives, as required.
Desired skills, abilities and characteristics:
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm to help the team be successful.
- Ability to anticipate needs and adapt to a fast-paced digital environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines in a professional manner with attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; must be able to manage and work with others, globally diverse teams
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information and act with discretion and tact; maintain a highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Desired qualifications and experience:
- High school diploma and ten years relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Working experience in a similar capacity is preferred.
- Executive presence and communication skills - experience working with senior level management.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.