Team Leader, PAS Financial Consultants - Westlake, TX
It's said that the key
to a successful sales strategy is to sell yourself, sell your company, and sell
your product. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, as the
leader of a Fidelity Portfolio Advisory Services Financial Consultant team,
you'll have the resources at your disposal to succeed on each count.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- We ask that you have at least five years in financial sales role
- We believe that three or more years of management within a financial services environment is helpful
- We require an active Series 9/10, 7 and 66 licenses
The Purpose of Your Role
Our mission in the Westlake Regional Center is to drive business opportunities by building a strong sales and service team that will embrace the company brand and cultivate revenue while ensuring high levels of customer happiness. You will drive national initiatives and grow the business through phone based customer meetings, informative seminars, lead utilization, and client appreciation.
The Skills You Bring
- All-encompassing brokerage and mutual fund knowledge and expertise in financial planning
- A contagious enthusiasm for hiring, mentoring and developing associates
- Inspired by a real passion for working collaboratively, improving productivity, and implementing ideas
- Coordinating and supporting cross-company partnerships and regional corporate relationships that lead to business opportunities
- Positive attitude, empowering business professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity
The Value You Deliver
You are a key leader in the Regional Center and beyond. As someone who leads, recruits, and works closely with employees, team building is something you take seriously. You develop sales capabilities through dedicated mentoring and coaching.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
You will function as the manager for the team by building and leading strategies to develop your associates and their business. Your leadership and decisions will have significant impact on the team's success, growth and profitability.
Fidelity's Portfolio Advisory Services (PAS) is a component of Fidelity Wealth Services. This group offers diversified managed accounts that can be personalized to an individual's goals and needs, like saving for retirement, reducing the impact of taxes, or generating income. Portfolio Advisory Services group operates within our Personal Investing business unit. We are leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, family conversations, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and many other financial products and services. We believe in building relationships, not just in building sales or building our assets. After all, our clients will place their investments, their savings, and their futures in our hands.
Sales & Relationship Management