Part Time Scheduling Clerk - 2300 Windy Ridge Parkway SE, Atlanta, GA
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
This position is for the individual who has effective telephone skills, basic computer knowledge and a professional attitude. Attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize tasks are important. Ability to make outbound calls, schedule appointments with clients for financial advisors, and meet call and appointment goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- 1 year customer service experience in a call center or office environment
- Proficiency with e-mail software
- Type: 35 wpm
- Availability and willingness to work evenings until 8:00 PM
- Bi-Lingual preferred
- Proficiency with MS Excel & Outlook
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.