Financial Advisor- Midwest Financial Advisors- Bloomfield Hills
Midwest Financial Advisors (MFA) Group is a $300MM independent wealth management financial advisory firm that develops lifelong relationships with its clients in helping them achieve their financial goals throughout every stage of life - from financial earnings and acquisition, to financial independence throughout retirement, to the distribution of wealth. MFA is based in Bloomfield Hills, MI and has recently acquired an existing practice in Northfield, Illinois.
A financial planning company serving high net worth individuals is looking for a full-time experienced CFP®, who loves to work directly with families, successful men and women, and business owners to help them build their wealth to achieve financial independence. If your dream job is to work on a team, in a fast-paced boutique firm, to design life plans for clients, and to help them achieve their life goals, please send us your resume.
- Receive inbound calls from clients; research and follow-up with appropriate response.
- Perform client portfolio review meetings, client strategy calls, financial analysis, financial plan preparation, running reports, investment research and analysis.
- Develop a long term financial strategy for each client.
- Prepare financial reviews and summaries in preparation for client meetings
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years work experience in securities or service-related industry.
- Series 7, 63, 66 and/or CFP certification will be required.
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment.
- Ability to analyze and comprehend financial data.
- Must be able to positively and enthusiastically engage with different types of people.
- Salary Commiserate with Experience + Bonus
- Possible Equity Ownership Opportunity
Apply for Financial Advisor- Midwest Financial Advisors- Bloomfield Hills
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly