Part-Time Sales Assistant Gainesville, FL
TH - Other
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing administrative support to a VALIC Retirement sales professional
- Monitor and manage Financial Advisor's calendar and sales leads
- Respond to client requests for forms or sales literature
- Assist with processing paperwork and client mailings
- Performing other office tasks such as copying, taking messages, distributing mail items, etc.
- This position will neither perform selling duties, nor advise clients.
To be successful in this position, individual must be skilled in verbal and written communications.
- Must be discreet with all client interactions and documents
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications, and other software applications
- No securities licensing required
- High school graduate or equivalent required, including experience with customer service interactions
- 2 years office clerical experience including customer service environment
Office Location: VALIC Office: Gainsville, Florida
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.