Regional Sales Consultant
Workplace Investing Sales is looking for a top notch internal sales associate. In this role you will be responsible for developing B2B leads for prospective new 401k clients. Working independently and responsible for developing, targeting and building a business plan for a specific territory.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with 401(k) prospects, leading them into our complex sales process, acting as the initial contact, and subsequently being involved in multiple contacts through phone calls, and other marketing efforts, up to the point at which the prospect is willing to move forward.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Progress towards MBA or CFA a plus.
- 2-5 years of financial services experience preferred.
- FINRA Series 7 or 6 & 63 required (or attained within 60 days).
The Skills You Bring
- You bring a strong knowledge of the Financial Services Industry.
- You have demonstrated Territory, Project and Time Management skills.
- You have demonstrated Sales, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- You bring excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You have the ability to work independently in a fast paced Sales environment.
The Value You Deliver
- Developing prospects from proactive phone calls and marketing efforts.
- Uncovering new opportunities to present the Fidelity Direct 401(k) product.
- Creating and maintain relationships with Vice Presidents and Account Executives in Territory.
- Cultivating and strengthen business relationships with consultants and centers of influence (COI) in Territory.
- Delivering and apply consistent sales process to effectively develop territory.
- Increasing the number of corporate retirement plans sold in an assigned territory.
Possessing the desire to move into a commissioned base, Account Executive role within the institutional sales area.
Sales & Relationship Management