New Business Support Assoc. - Woodland Hills, CA
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
At AIG we are looking for candidates who have both the skills and passion to help us achieve excellence. As a New Business Support Assoc. in the Individual Retirement New Business operations group, you will be on the “front line” providing an exceptional customer service experience for our Brokers and Agents. In this entry level position you will be responsible for the new business application process from start to issuance.
We provide you the training you need to be successful. During your first week you will attend a training class to become familiar with introductory knowledge of systems, applications, policies, procedures of the department and basic understanding of our annuity products and features that are sold exclusively by outside agents/brokers to their clients.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business. In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with Brokers, Broker-Dealers and Policyholders
- Review documents for accuracy and identify issues that need to be resolved
- Resolve those issues on the first call to the Broker or Agent.
- Comply with various state and/or product requirements, inputting the application data in to multiple databases and transferring funds.
What we are looking for
- Strong PC skills and using multiple programs simultaneously.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrate and practice strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate on a consistent basis follow through skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to change to meet the needs of the clients and department.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
Message from our CEO:
W e ask our employees to play a vital role in helping to build customer loyalty at AIG. Ours is an important calling, where the promises we make directly impact people's lives and futures. That's why keeping customers front and center in everything we do is so essential to earning their trust and loyalty. That's also why it's critical that every employee —not just those on the front line—understands the role we play in providing an exceptional customer experience, from beginning to end - Jana Greer, CEO Individual & Group Retirement.
Benefits: 24 days of paid time off annually (PTO), holiday pay, automatic 3% 401K contribution. Additional 6% company 401K match program (100% vesting from day 1), medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more....
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.