Vice President, Regional Center, WPA - Merrimack, NH
Merrimack Leadership Team “LT” is excited to be hiring a VP, WPA (Workplace Planning & Advice) position. In this role you will have overall responsibility for leading and developing the WPA function, driving a world class customer experience, strategic planning and employee engagement and development.
· Contribute to the development, communication and execution of business goals.
· Communicate key concepts/areas (business results, operations, quality, and the customer experience) and how they affect the business in both the short and long-term.
· Drive complex and specialized projects involving multiple constraints where analysis of data requires a review of factors and the development of solutions.
· Create a culture where employees feel empowered to exceed customer expectations and retention goals through extraordinary quality, service, and efficiency.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of Fidelity and PWI products, service capabilities, and positioning in order to effectively guide daily operations.
· Drive accountability for results through policies/procedures, risk management, staffing, and other business processes and identify opportunities for business improvement.
· Prioritize staff workload and manage expenses, productivity, and quality.
· Maintain and execute a strategic view of the role WPA plays within PWI and with other business partners.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work-related experience
· 10 years of management experience (Sales management experience preferred).
· FINRA Series 7, 9, 10 & 63 or 66 licenses highly preferred or ability to secure within 120 days
Skills and Knowledge:
· Exhibit effective strategic thinking, negotiation, and planning skills
· Possess a proven track record of success in associate development and business results
· Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Demonstrated leadership, relationship building and client management skills
Sales & Relationship Management