VP, Sales Analytics %26 Insights
Reporting to the VP of Sales Management for PI Distribution, this person will be accountable for branch sales effectiveness -acquisition programs. To achieve this objective, this person will need to work effectively within a broad team of field and headquarters partners, including Segment Management, Service Model Design, Retail Phone & Branch leadership, Product Management organizations, Learning and Development, Legal, Risk and Compliance.
This person will also work alongside similarly qualified individuals focusing on Rollover / Crossover, Core Customers and Portfolio Advisory Services customers in order to ensure close coordination across all of our customer segments and the teams that serve them.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- 10 years of financial services experience
- 6 years of sales, marketing, and/or phone center experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 9/10 or 24 licenses
- MBA degree or CFP designation strongly preferred
- Partner with PI central groups in developing Phone and Branch channel sales and business development goals
- Ensure management systems are aligned to maximize channel performance (Training, Compensation, etc.)
- Manage the distribution acquisition operating plan and provide inputs into the MBR and QBR process
- Identify, develop, and lead the actions plans to improve areas of sales goal deficiency and to maximize areas of sales goal achievement - (specifically for Acquisition, Development, & Retention). Collaborate with multiple field and home office functions to improve sales processes and customer satisfaction
- Act as the voice of the distribution management team to drive improvements to the systems, processes, metrics, policies and procedures that can help enhance the customer experience, sales effectiveness, and associate satisfaction
- Lead issue resolution on sales practice and customer satisfaction issues
- Design improved sales practices and manager practices for distribution sales roles
- Identify associate capability requirements to respond to customer needs and acquisition opportunities