AS - Administrative Support
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
What you will be doing:
- Support District Vice President with travel arrangements and provide administrative support.
- Coordinate all logistics for district meetings and conference calls.
- Produce tracking and statistical reports
- Manage the local office for walk-in clients and sales literature and supply needs.
- Manage the district office
- Maintain all district compliance records.
- Assist with advisor training, & on-boarding new financial advisors
The primary purpose of the job is the: District Office Administrator Coordinators support the District Vice President and his/her assigned financial advisors.
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years job related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.