Investor Center Intern - San Francisco, CA
Are you eager to begin building your pathway to a career in financial services?
As you prepare for graduation, are you excited to apply what you've learned in college courses and ready to grow a career focused on helping others achieve their financial goals?
Our Branch Internship provides you the chance to apply your passion and contribute professionally, while honing your relationship building and customer support skills.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Business, Finance or Economics majors in your junior year of college
- Experience in customer service, retail sales or banking
- Keen interest in investing and wealth management, through participation in investments clubs, managing your own finances or entrepreneurship
- Team leadership experience, whether through athletics or other student organizations
The Purpose of Your Role
As an Investor Center Intern you will provide customer service support to clients who call or visit the branch in-person. You will grow your skills in the areas of lead management and generation and preparing presentations. You will participate in sales assistant activities alongside financial professionals at all levels, offering key support in administrative tasks and supporting the overall goals of the Investor Center.
The Skills You Bring
- You love problem solving and addressing customer needs
- Basic understanding of the current market, economy and economic trends
- Your ability and desire to provide exceptional service to every customer
The Value You Deliver
- You will help individuals and families planning for retirement.
- You'll play a meaningful role in promoting customer loyalty and a premier customer experience.
- You will dedicatedly work with financial consultants and managers to support the needs of their clients.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
As one of the first points of contact in the branch, you represent the "face" of Fidelity to our customers, enabling them to obtain financial services information, and conduct transactions with experienced investment professionals. You assist seasoned professionals with providing a full range of investment products and services to individual mutual fund and brokerage customers.
While you build relationships here, you will also be building your career!