Customer Service Representative, HVAC Accounts
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
Service Net Warranty, LLC
Are you looking for the next step in your career? The Customer Service Representative, HVAC Accounts position may be the right position for you! We are currently hiring for an open position on our team. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills and a great attention to detail. To learn more, apply today!
About AIG Warranty
AIG Warranty delivers a full range of service solutions including warranty management administration, extended service programs, customer service support, service network management, claims processing services, and service contract underwriting.
With over 20 years of experience, we are one of the warranty and service industry's leading providers, which is why many of the world's largest and most respected brands choose us. When retailers or manufacturers want flexible and innovative service solutions that will ensure the focus of building customer retention and customer satisfaction, they turn to us.
About the HVAC Team
The HVAC Division provides the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry with risk management solutions for residential and commercial applications. Their diversified portfolio includes OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), retail, dealer direct, and consumer direct initiatives. This department works directly with consumers and the vendors, providing excellent service with enthusiasm and professionalism.
About the Customer Service, HVAC Accounts Role
Our HVAC Accounts Customer Service Representatives work directly with the HVAC Dealers and our Customers to ensure that the contracts are being upheld appropriately, answering questions, reviewing account history, and providing additional information as needed. HVAC Accounts Customer Service Representatives are responsible for updating contracts, staying up-to-date on programs, and acting as a connector with internal staff and our clients and vendors. They provide a superior level of service and support both internally and externally.
As a contributor at AIG, HVAC Accounts Customer Service Representatives are the ones our clients turn to in times of need. They act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work they do every day is the heart of AIG's business.
The HVAC Accounts Customer Service Representatives :
- Work closely with Marketing Account Management.
- Respond to dealer/distributor e-mails.
- Responsible for contract updates such as dates and retail amounts.
- Process contract cancellations.
- Research and resolve issues for HVAC customers.
- Communicates effectively with all levels within Service Net and outside clients and/or vendors.
- Stay current on programs and remain up to date on any program changes.
- Assist dealers with website issues by walking them through step by step.
- Manage marketing material & supply for dealer kits.
- Register and maintain dealer files.
- Works with Data Entry for order entry and sales pending.
- Making independent decisions based on contract terms and conditions.
- Serve as liaison between customers, dealers, and service providers.
- Resolve dealer and end-user contract issues; attempt to finalize issues within two days.
- Responsible for using sound decisions while embracing policies, procedures, culture and goals.
- Promotes and encourages a positive working environment and presents positive role model for others.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We are Looking For
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
- Proficient with PC's, especially with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel programs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Previous customer service and/or phone experience.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several issues simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when dealing with escalated issues.
- Ability to negotiate with customers and vendors.
- Ability to assist other team members in a professional manner.
- Ability to key a minimum of 25 words per minute.
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
- Technical knowledge of HVAC Equipment.
- Ability to utilize online tools in researching for detailed product specifications.
- Ability to work well with others and explain technical information to peers and customers in an easily understood manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to solve problems.
Education/Experience Requirements :
- High school diploma or GED required
- College course work preferred
Although prior HVAC, Warranty, or Insurance experience is beneficial, AIG will train the right candidate to prepare them for success as a Claims Examiner. Candidates with experience in providing excellent customer service, moving quickly to keep many projects going at once, and the ability to keep organized records will be competitive for this role.
About Employment at AIG Warranty
This position works at the Jeffersonville , Indiana office Monday through Friday. This is a full time, 40 hour per week role. The department is open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and the scheduled hours will fall within that range.
AIG Warranty offers a first-class benefits package to their employees, and all benefits begin on day one of employment.
A partial list of benefits include:
- Automatic employer contribution into 401k account, with an additional employer match opportunity
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Opportunity to earn a performance-based annual bonus
- A robust amount of Paid Time off- with additional opportunities to take Paid Volunteer Time Off
AIG Warranty in Jeffersonville has a casual dress code, and a fun, friendly work environment.
If this position sounds like it could be the right fit for the next step in your career, please apply today.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.