Team Leader, Client Services
Your passion to coach, develop and lead others enables you to find joy in all areas of life. You understand the ins and outs of what it takes to be successful and motivate others to achieve their goals. The Financial Services Team Lead acts as a key member of the Fidelity Personal Investing business group providing leadership, with the primary focus on impacting team and functional results. While every Fidelity location has distinctive regional characteristics, each one embodies the core values that have been instrumental in building our proud past. Putting the customer first, respect, integrity, honesty, innovation and improvement as well as competitiveness are values shared across the organization. These simple but powerful values set us apart from our competition. You've got the service gene and inspire others to put it to use!
The Expertise We're Looking For
- 5 years of management experience in a phone based environment
- 5 years financial services industry experience
- College degree or applicable work experience
- Series 7, 63, 9, 10 preferred or must obtain within 120 days
The Purpose of Your Role
You are an influencer who consistently makes a positive impact. You are passionate about coaching, managing and leading approximately 20 associates to work hard collectively as a team! You're a motivator, focused, fast-paced and inspired by change. You can coach to key behaviors that help drive business results. You empower others to embrace feedback and foster an environment focused on growth and development. You encourage others to create the best customer experience possible.
The Skills You Bring
- Your exceptional interpersonal and client service skills, via telephone and face-to-face interactions
- You are able to engage associates in identifying roadblocks they're facing and help them overcome obstacles
- You're a problem-solver and inspire creative solutions
- You have strong communication skills
- You know how to adapt and be flexible when the business changes
- Your proven ability to build relationships across the organization
The Value You Deliver
- Creating lifetime relationships and playing a critical role in associate experience
- Coach and develop associates to ensure they are delivering an exceptional experience to our clients while also partnering to build personalized plans that support achievement of career goals.
- Provide supervisory support for the team including reviewing trade/transaction logs and monitoring call interactions to assess adherence to policy and procedure.
- Lead a team of 15-20 associates
- You will help identify opportunities within the business to help create solutions for success
- Supporting associates daily and coaching to desired behaviors
- Fostering an environment of passion, growth and development
- Implementing standards for optimized delivery performance aligned with industry best practice
- Communicating the state of project work to impact results on a site level
- Partnering with different groups across the organization to align and inform others of future development
- Carefully managing, monitoring and reporting results along with assessing and mitigating risk
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Financial Services Team Leads are the front line leaders of our organization. The effort and success our financial associates bring to the firm is a mirror image of the value you bring. Our associates are the key element to success as we know and believe that an excellent customer experience can turn into a lifetime relationship for Fidelity. Your talent and skills are invaluable and appreciated by all.