Digital Marketing Strategist
CM - Communications
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Service Net Warranty, LLC
AIG Warranty delivers a full range of service solutions including warranty management administration, extended service programs, customer service support, service network management, claims processing services, and service contract underwriting. With over 20 years of experience, we are one of the warranty and service industry's leading providers, which is why many of the world's largest and most respected brands choose us. When retailers or manufacturers want flexible and innovative service solutions that will ensure the focus of building customer retention and customer satisfaction, they turn to us.
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the successful development and management of digital strategy for our client accounts. This role requires an analytical thinker who can review historical Account data and make effective recommendations for digital marketing campaigns and initiatives in order to drive growth and new customer acquisition. The Digital Marketing Strategist answers key questions such as which avenues produce the best results through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and the competitive industry landscape with a background in digital marketing strategy and data analysis to deliver quality recommendations. He or she is responsible for working directly with the Account Manager, organizing information shared by and with the Account, and ensuring that the campaigns and initiatives are executed as outlined.
Digital Marketing Strategists are responsible for achieving the Account's new customer acquisition and business objectives by working with the Account and Account Manager to provide them with guidance. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions and recommendations for new digital strategies for Business to Consumer online marketing.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Develops unique strategies and builds upon current Account methods within the digital arena to meet/exceed new customer acquisition objectives
• Analyzes web traffic metrics and suggests solutions to boost web presence
• Executes projects to be high quality
• Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
• Manages overall project scope and ensures spend assumptions adhere to budget
• Develops strong, trusting relationships between Account and internal partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
• Manages Account expectations, bringing issues/concerns to Accounts' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
• Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
• Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
• Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
• Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process
• Stays up-to-date with digital technologies developments
• One to three years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (developing digital strategy experience required)
• Experience establishing digital marketing strategy campaigns, utlizing relevant technology and tools, including: rich media, site optimization, SEO/SMO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook advertising, mobile, social networks, etc.
• Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
• Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups
• Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with Account partners
• Self starter with excellent project management skills
• Ability to manage details while maintaining a broad perspective on overall business goals
• Strong analytical skills and metrics measurement background
• 1+ years of digital marketing experience with B2C eCommerce organizations with an emphasis on programmatic campaigns, paid search, SEO, and online video is a plus.
• Experience in and understanding of broader media principles across digital and traditional media types.
• Experience managing vendor relationships
• Experience managing budgets
• Google Adwords experience required, Certification a plus
• Google Analytics experience required, Certification a plus
• Experience with a DMP is a plus
• Third-party Ad Server management experience desired
Employment at AIG Warranty in Jeffersonville, IN
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, holding normal business hours. AIG Warranty offer its employees a laid-back work environment, with opportunities to work occasionally from home after a set period, a casual dress code, and a friendly, work/life balanced culture. AIG Warranty in Jeffersonville, IN is located less than a mile from downtown Louisville, Kentucky.
AIG Warranty offers a first-class benefits package to their employees, and all benefits begin on day one of employment.
A partial list of benefits include:
- A robust amount of Paid Time Off (
- Opportunity to take Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Automatic employer contribution into 401k account, with an additional employer match, vests immediately
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care FSA, Limited Purpose FSA, Dependent Care)
- Annual bonus opportunity
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.