SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Service Net Warranty, LLC
AIG Warranty delivers a full range of service solutions including warranty management administration, extended service programs, customer service support, service network management, claims processing services, and service contract underwriting. With over 20 years of experience, we are one of the warranty and service industry's leading providers, which is why many of the world's largest and most respected brands choose us. When retailers or manufacturers want flexible and innovative service solutions that will ensure the focus of building customer retention and customer satisfaction, they turn to us.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for the successful management and service for our client accounts. This role requires an analytical thinker who can provide our customers with the level of service needed for our partnership to be exceptional. Under the supervision of an Account Manager, the Account Coordinator provides overall day-to-day customer service and support to ensure the effective execution of customer objectives. The position encompasses administration, project tracking duties, research, reporting and handling budgets.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working closely with internal and external teams to best meet client needs
- Composing Client Correspondence
- Creating Presentations
- Creating Sales Reports
- Reviewing/managing invoicing
- Creating Business Requirements Documentation
- Compiling proposals for Pricing Requests
- W ork with Actuary and Underwriting teams on Risk Management and Loss Ratio analysis and reporting
- C ommunicate directly with client(s) to ensure priorities of account are met
- Pitch ideas, develop strategies, and demonstrate problem-solving abilities to address client issues
- One to three years of experience in account administration or customer service preferred
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups
- Strong Microsoft office skills- especially Excel for reporting
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with Account partners
- Self starter with excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage details while maintaining a broad perspective on overall business goals
- Strong analytical skills and metrics measurement background
- Experience managing budgets preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Employment at AIG Warranty in Jeffersonville, IN
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, holding normal business hours. AIG Warranty offer its employees a laid-back work environment, with opportunities to work occasionally from home after a set period, a casual dress code, and a friendly, work/life balanced culture. AIG Warranty in Jeffersonville, IN is located less than a mile from downtown Louisville, Kentucky.
AIG Warranty offers a first-class benefits package to their employees, and all benefits begin on day one of employment.
A partial list of benefits include:
- A robust amount of Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to take Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Automatic employer contribution into 401k account, with an additional employer match, vests immediately
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care FSA, Limited Purpose FSA, Dependent Care)
- Annual bonus opportunity
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.