Full-Time Sales Assistant Tampa, Florida
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing administrative support to a VALIC Financial Advisor
- Monitor and manage Financial Advisor's calendar
- Follow up calls on sales leads
- Respond to client requests for forms or sales literature
- Assist with processing paperwork and client mailings
- Assist with preparing paperwork for client appointments
- Facilitate Marketing campaigns (target mailings, email blasts, etc.)
- Performing other office tasks such as copying, faxing, taking messages, distributing mail items, etc.
To be successful in this position, individual must be skilled in verbal and written communications.
- Must be discreet with all client interactions and documents
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications, and other software applications
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience in a customer service environment, preferably in the financial service or sales industry.
- Securities License preferred but not required
- Life, Health & Variable (215) license preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 40 hours per week
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.