Director of Marketing
CS - Corporate Services
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: Yes
Spruce Peak Realty, LLC
Director of Marketing
Spruce Peak Realty, the developer and community manager of the luxury mountain community, Spruce Peak, located in Stowe, Vermont is seeking a Director of Marketing to coordinate its real estate and overall destination marketing initiatives Spruce Peak Realty is a wholly owned subsidiary of AIG Global Real Estate.
Spruce Peak is Vermont's most elevated luxury slope-side community. Located at the base of Stowe Mountain Resort, it serves as the center of a uniquely Vermont mountain culture. Spruce Peak has become a place where a close-knit group of more than 500 homeowners and members eat, drink, relax, play, and live. It's the home of the Lodge at Spruce Peak — the impressive and renowned hotel — and a members-only club with a refined and elegant 20,000 square-foot clubhouse.
- Manage external agencies to produce media plans, individual ads, digital media, website updates and PR initiatives.
- Manage internal and external teams to execute village activation and event strategy.
- Oversee all aspects of the Spruce Peak brand in order to ensure that all components of the business are compliant with brand guidelines and that marketing initiatives are consistent throughout company and community.
- Analyze results of campaigns, including email campaigns in order to adjust plan on regular basis.
- Prepare business plans, budgets and marketing plans for senior management. Meet with Leadership Team and Lodge/Resort counterparts regularly.
- Manage all intercept marketing, including the production of internal ads.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 - 10 years of relevant real estate and/or hospitality experience.
- Ability to work with multiple vendors to deliver projects such as websites, print collateral or digital media within very strict time frames.
- Strong analytical skills to monitor google analytics, sales office stats and other metrics in order to make real time adjustments to the marketing plans.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.