Operations Correspondence Processor
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Your future team
As part of the IR COS team, you will utilize high levels of analytical, investigative, organizational, and communication skills to research and resolve inquiries regarding policy provisions, values, etc. arising from clients, agency personnel, legal representatives and other client-authorized individuals. Coordinate responses in accordance with company policy and procedures to ensure accurate information and expedient response.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business and our clients! Help us be our client's most valued insurer.
- Service accounts using multiple operating systems
- Ability to prioritize multiple work responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Communicate directly with advisors and internal colleagues regarding client's financial and non-financial transactions
- Ability to analyze and calculate data from multiple sources
- Ensure compliance, quality, and production with all transactions
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work overtime as the business needs arise including Saturday work.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.