Investment Analyst - ABS/Structured Products
IN - Investment
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: Yes
AIG ASSET MANANGEMENT US LLC
AIG's Structured Finance team manages approximately $9 billion of complex corporate and asset backed investments for AIG's family of insurance companies. We typically underwrite private investment grade fixed rate debt issued by franchisors, leasing companies (rail-car, aircraft, containers, solar, cell towers, and real estate), timeshare developers, rental car companies, and sports leagues.
In this role, you will assist senior portfolio analysts in the following:
- monitoring a portfolio of existing securities by reviewing trustee reports and periodic financial statements, performing credit reviews, analyzing amendment requests, and ensuring accurate monthly portfolio pricing.
- evaluating new transaction opportunities by analyzing industry trends, participating in due diligence meetings with issuers, drafting credit approval memorandums.
- assisting with special projects as assigned.
This team currently has five professional members as part of the 50+ member Private Credit Group.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Formal credit training and a solid knowledge of financial statements.
- 3 - 5 years of credit underwriting experience.
- A willingness to learn how to underwrite asset backed securities.
- Four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.