Team Leader, Client Services
Your passion to coach, develop and lead others enables you to find fulfillment in your career. You understand what it takes to be successful and motivate others to achieve their goals. The Client Services Team Lead acts as a key member of the Fidelity Personal Investing business group providing leadership, with the primary focus on impacting team and functional results. While every Fidelity location has distinctive regional characteristics, each one embodies the core values that have been instrumental in building our proud past. Putting the customer first, respect, integrity, honesty, innovation and improvement as well as competitiveness are values shared across the organization. These simple but powerful values set us apart from our competition. You've got the service gene and inspire others to put it to use!
The Expertise We're Looking For
- 5 years of management experience in a Call Center based environment
- Financial industry experience preferred
- College degree or applicable work experience
- Series 7, 63, 9, 10 preferred or expected to obtain within 120 days in role
The Purpose of Your Role
You are an influencer who consistently makes a positive impact. You are passionate about mentoring, managing and leading approximately 20 associates to work hard collectively as a team! You're a motivator, focused, dynamic and passionate about change. You can coach to key behaviors that help drive business results. You empower others to embrace feedback and foster an environment focused on growth and development. You encourage others to create the best customer experience possible.
The Skills You Bring
- Your extraordinary interpersonal and client service skills, via telephone and face-to-face interactions
- You are able to engage associates to identify roadblocks and help them overcome obstacles
- You're a problem-solver and inspire creative solutions
- You are a strong communicator
- You know how to adapt and be flexible when the business changes
- You have a validated ability to build relationships across the organization
The Value You Deliver
- Create lifetime relationships and playing a critical role in associate experience
- Coach and develop associates to ensure they are delivering an extraordinary experience to our clients and partner to build personalized plans that support achievement of career goals.
- Provide supervisory support for the team including reviewing trade/transaction logs and monitoring call interactions to assess adherence to policy and procedure.
- Foster an environment of passion, growth and development
- Carefully manage, monitor and report results while assessing and mitigating risk
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Client Services Team Leads are the front line leaders of our organization. The effort and success our financial associates bring to the firm reflects the value you bring. Our associates are the key element to success as we know and believe that an excellent customer experience can turn into a lifetime relationship for Fidelity. Your talent and skills are invaluable and appreciated by all.