HR / Payroll Operations Manager
HR - Human Resources
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR / Payroll Operations Manager to join our HR Operations and Support team responsible for driving change, process efficiency, continuous education and standardization across HR Shared Services centers globally.
Project Management/Process Migration
Execute assigned projects to migrate identified HR processes and transactions into HR Shared Services. Leverage cross-functional knowledge and relationships to effectively support migration activities by effectively diagnosing project/program challenges to ensure successful implementation.
- Develop and manage to a project plan to include requirements gathering, design, development, testing and training, risks and develops timeline for HRSS readiness activities.
- Document requirements, risks and develops timeline for HRSS readiness activities.
- Lead activities across multiple teams to ensure effective and timely project completion.
- Document HR Shared Services future state processes to ensure that the team will be fully prepared to support the new work within HRSS.
- Lead documentation efforts to support the changes (i.e. Desktop/System Procedures) to ensure sustainability and with a global lens
- Coordinate testing activities to include the creation of testing scripts
- Handle Change Management and internal communications across HRSS teams
Partner with internal leadership and external HR partners to identify and drive process improvements
- Research issues, processes, and procedures from different angles and various sources to develop a thorough understanding and document root causes.
- Manage the remediation of incidents to full closure.
- Break down complex problems into logical components, considering both long term and short term impact.
- Summarize analysis findings in a format to enable effective decision making.
- Thinks strategically and identifies innovative solutions working with our internal BAs and HRIT
- Coordinates activities across HRSC teams globally to ensure effective and timely implementation of process improvements.
Process Documentation & Change Management
Ensure documentation strategy is maintained globally. Ensure that all existing processes fully documented while ensuring that documentation is kept up to date and accurate.
- Develop and maintain documentation of processes and process improvement recommendations.
- Ensure documented processes/procedures are operationalized and meet audit standards
- Oversee the recertification process for documentation on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Partner with internal groups to ensure we are utilizing our Knowledge Management System efficiently
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading change/process improvements within an HR operations environment
- Payroll knowledge desired
- Proven project/change management skills, including attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to lead multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to successfully interact with various levels within the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage to/achieve consensus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio); experience with Workday helpful
- Bachelor's degree
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.