Director, Performance Delivery
***May be considered for a Manager or Director level depending on experience***
The Purpose of Your Role
Performance Delivery Directors are involved strategically and tactically in all facets of the project life cycle from idea generation through full execution for medium to high complexity projects. Performance Delivery identifies and executes these opportunities by working closely with business leaders to connect improvement opportunities to strategic business objectives, apply sound business management and quality principles to drive improvements, and to ensure that the change is sustainable.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Seven years or more of business improvement and/or process design experience
- Demonstrated success at leading and delivering results for complex strategic, transformational, and growth projects
- Program / Project management experience
- Financial Services / Benefits Outsourcing industries experience is a plus
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Bachelors Degree is a must, MBA is a plus
The Skills You Bring
- You have advanced knowledge of Quality Six Sigma, Transactional Lean, Quality Management, and core operations management concepts (Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a plus)
- You have demonstrated strong communication skills (verbal/written) and the ability to partner across the organization to interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers through personal interactions as well as the creation and delivery of effective presentations
- You have advanced process design and improvement experience. Visio experience is a plus.
- You are comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- You are collaborative with project team members, peers, and business partners; open-minded to different opinions and diverse perspectives.
- You have the interest and ability to quickly adapt and learn new functional areas and products
- You have analytical skills (excel analysis, critical thinking, data analysis, cost analysis)
- You have demonstrated business case development for large scale technology and/or non-technology business improvement projects
The Value You Deliver
- Leading and coaching business teams to identify challenges, understand current state, develop future state solutions, and execute on the most impactful changes by drawing on the team's wealth of expertise in driving proven solutions, new ideas, and valuable impartiality to the business problems at hand.
- PD Directors are involved strategically and tactically in all facets of the project life cycle from idea generation through full execution for medium to high complexity projects.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Performance Delivery (PD) team is chartered with driving improved business performance within Fidelity Investments Workplace Solutions (WS) business unit. We partner with business leaders to not only shape their strategy but also lead top strategic initiatives to improve operational performance. Our goal is to generate significant value through cost efficiencies, risk reduction, quality improvement, and increased customer satisfaction.