OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
AIG has an opportunity for an ambitious, highly productive Business Analyst to join the Planning and Analysis team within AIG Group Retirement.
The team is highly visible, supports the Executive leadership team and collaborates with all functional areas of the business.
The Business Analyst will play an integral role in acquiring and analyzing data as well as compiling and delivering information to cross functional areas and the Executive leadership team. This person will be critical in modernizing the information delivery mechanisms and supporting business critical applications and processes.
- Performing, improving and automating repetitive information delivery processes.
- Stewardship of critical data used in planning processes.
- Collaborating with colleagues in a variety of roles across the Retirement Services business.
- Performing work on ad-hoc analytics projects.
- Participation in highly visible, top priority data project work.
- Understanding of data structures and database design.
- Ability to write and execute PL/SQL queries in Oracle databases.
- Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure.
- Project management experience with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong technical skills.
- Analytical problem solving and financial acumen.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Self-learning, energetic, team player.
- Experience in business and data analytics.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.