Regional Consultant - Atlanta, GA
As a Regional Consultant, you're a market-level resource dedicated to providing Personal Investments' representation in Workplace strategic initiatives and increasing market share by driving efforts to increase rollover and crossover net flows.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- BA or BS. MBA is preferred
- Series 7, 63 & 66 as well as State Insurance Licenses are required
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) is preferred - encouraged to be attained
- 5 years of proven financial service sales experience with strong product and retirement knowledge
The Purpose of Your Role
As a Regional Consultant, you are a market-level resource dedicated to providing Personal Investments' representation in Workplace strategic initiatives and execution in collaboration with each market to retain and develop Fidelity Customers. You're responsible for increasing market share by driving efforts to increase rollover and crossover net flows. Success is demonstrated by your ability to establish working relationships on a cross-PWI basis and exuding leadership at the market level by working closely with sales and relationship teams in Workplace Investing, branch leadership, & Functional Leads.
The Skills You Bring
- You must be able to effectively position all retail product and services including brokerage, insurance, money management, estate planning, investment guidance and retirement planning through both group presentations and individual guidance interactions
- The ability and experience to effectively perform a Portfolio Review and Retirement Quick Check in a 1:1 customer/participant setting within 90 days of hire
- Your knowledge in effectively presenting the Quarterly Market Update within 90 days of hire
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills
The Value You Deliver
- You'll be responsible for exceeding assigned targets and driving both Personal and Workplace Investments sales, by providing direction and guidance on the planning, execution, and investing needs of our participants.
- Presenting the offering in person to senior level executives (Plan Sponsors, board members) during annual business reviews. You'll also act as the lead presenter in sales presentations for new business opportunities.
- You'll be delivering an average of 15 high quality face-to-face Employee Meetings per month to our retirement plan participants including: Enrollment Meetings, General Education Meetings, Advanced Investment Meetings, Regional Workshops and Benefits Fairs.
- Proactively working with business partners on collecting all relevant details of your clients needs and goals in order to prepare for delivery of an effective meeting.
- Coordinating the preparation and delivery of these Employee Meetings with attention to detail and client satisfaction.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
You're tasked with creating awareness around retirement readiness and influencing our customers to take action to improve their personal retirement situation. You're providing value to Fidelity in a variety of ways to include, increasing cash flow through increasing deferrals, and driving crossover customers that create Personal & Workplace Investment flows.