Financial Advisor - Wall Street NY
Aegis Capital Full Service Investment and Advisory Firm
Our mission has been to bring a unique and differentiated service proposition to our clients. We value the importance of lining up on our customer’s side. We focus on enhancing the goals of our clients by bringing unencumbered advice, which enables us to freely create a plan centered on each client. Aegis Capital continues to meet the challenging and changing markets by investing in world-class services. Our continuous investment in technology provides our customers with access to third-party custody and clearing services through RBC’s. Whether your practice involves Equities, Fixed Income, Insurance, Syndicate or managed accounts we have the platform to service you.
We provide transition checks to brokers looking to move.
- Active Series 7 and 63
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships utilizing interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be motivated and confident with strong communications skills
- High competitive compensation payouts
- Health insurance options available
- Build your own team or join a producing team group
- 1099 status
- Prestigious 40 Wall Street location
- Hands on training program with extremely seasoned brokers
Aegis Capital will also talk with unlicensed and recently licensed advisors looking for a growth opportunity. We provide a first class training program for our new advisors!
Send your resume to ATricarico@aegiscap.com.
Primary Location: New York, NY, US
Job: Financial Adviser
Organization: AEGIS CAPITAL Corp.
Apply for Financial Advisor - Wall Street NY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly