Customer Service Professionals
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
American General Life Insurance Company
Your future team
We all want a future that's worth looking forward to. Helping people achieve their goals is what VALIC is all about. We call it being FutureFIT. It is all about our customers owning their future — living tomorrow the way they choose — and enjoying life the way they want. We've helped millions of individuals plan for, save for and realize the financial goals they've set. With the combined strength and diverse products of AIG member companies and VALIC powering your efforts, you can provide a uniquely high level of personalized retirement and financial planning— and make a real difference in the lives of those who deserve your help.
Client Care Center Representative reports to a Client Care Center Manager and is on a team of 10 to 15 Customer Service Professionals that work closely with internal and external customers and other departments researching alternative approaches to meet the client needs. Exceed customers' needs by providing excellent customer service with first call resolution with product knowledge.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business.
- Experience in Retirement Plan Services and/or a financial industry
- Ability to provide clear and concise information to internal and external customers as it pertains to their annuity or annuity question
- Be a part of a team driven to meet and exceed performance-based goals
What we are looking for
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work successfully in a structured fast paced team environment
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to work simultaneously in multiple screens at one time
- Availability to work different shifts between the hours of 7:00 A.M to 8:00 P.M.
- High School Diploma or GED required/ Some College preferred
What our employees like most about working for AIG:
- Generous Benefits Plan: Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Flexible spending accounts & Insurance Coverage
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (AIG recognizes the importance of work life balance)
- Performance based shift bid
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.