Premium Processing Clerk
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Guard Group, Inc.
Your future team
AIG has an unsurpassed global travel insurance underwriting capability through AIG's insurance operations in more than 100 countries. Millions of leisure and business travelers alike rely on Travel Guard®, AIG Travel's portfolio of travel insurance solutions and global assistance services, to help them recover from unexpected circumstances that can interrupt their travel plans. Through eight wholly owned, state-of-the-art global service centers, customers have access to 24/7 emergency travel assistance, medical and security services with more than 40 languages spoken on-site. We help people travel more and worry less.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business.
- Reconcile incoming premium payments in accounts receivable weekly
- Identify reconciling items
- Resolve any related reconciling items/issues
- Summarize results
- Calculate/communicate remittance due to third parties weekly
- Prepare reconciliations for other activity as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
What we are looking for
- Degree in Accounting field preferred but not required
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Must be a self-starter and willing to work overtime when needed
- Ability to multi-task within multiple software applications
- Team player with good problem-solving skills who is willing to learn
At AIG, our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business - including 401K with an employer match available upon hire, affordable health insurance plans based on your individual or family needs, fixed retirement plan, a rich performance-based incentive plan and many more. You will also enjoy a casual dress code and fun, friendly work environment at a company that gives back to the community.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.