Customer Service Professionals
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
American General Life Insurance Company
Your future team
AIG, one of the largest insurance organizations in the world, has career opportunities in the Life & Retirement Business. With over 900 employees and growing, AIG is one of the top employers in Amarillo. If you are looking for a career opportunity where you can learn a business that helps customers secure their financial future then we look forward to hearing from you!
Our career progression program will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to progressively advance to positions with an increased responsibility and increased compensation. We provide you with the training and opportunity for development along with a pay for performance culture to earn additional recognition.
This is an opportunity to start and grow your career and make an immediate impact in a financial industry that provides its customers with financial security! Get your foot in the door with a growing business within AIG where the right candidates can accelerate and continue to grow.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business.
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone
- Help customers with their annuity questions by providing clear and concise information
- Be part of a team driven to meet and exceed performance-based goals.
What we are looking for
- Experience in Retirement Plan Services and/or a financial industry
- Ability to provide clear and concise information to internal and external customers as it pertains to their annuity or mutual funds and other retirement investments
- Be a part of a team driven to meet and exceed performance-based goals.
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work successfully in a structured fast paced environment
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to work simultaneously in multiple screens at one time
- Availability to work different shifts between the hours of 7:00 A.M to 8:00 P.M.
- High School Diploma or GED required/ Some College preferred
What our employees like most about working for AIG:
- Generous Benefits Programs: Medical Dental & Vision Coverage
- Flexible spending accounts & Insurance Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (AIG recognizes the importance of work life balance)
- Performance based shift bids
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.